CUWypFV-Rv6TpQDgtTaGxa3sojs Welcome to Fashion Bee's Blog : ALUU4 movie in the making!!!- I saw it coming

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ALUU4 movie in the making!!!- I saw it coming


Aluu4 movie is in the works which is being produced by Simony Productions, the Idumota Marketers that brought you Blackberry Babes. I don't see anything wrong with making a tribute movie but we Nigerians don't know how to do it well. I believe before making such tribute, proper investigation and research should be done not just go by hear say....I'm not sure if the main purpose of this producer is to make money or pay respect to the victims. I really just hope they are using this medium to create an awareness to the public of such barbaric acts and Jungle justice isn't justice at all. That's my 2 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment