CUWypFV-Rv6TpQDgtTaGxa3sojs Welcome to Fashion Bee's Blog : What's so special about Iyanya?

Sunday, December 9, 2012

What's so special about Iyanya?

Iyanya has been in the news lately with controversial actress Tonto Dikeh and Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson.....I don't see anything special about this young man and even his abs I don't see anything special about that too....so why are girls dying/tripping for this dude? I am trying to understand it because if it's the money I don't think he's the richest artist in Nigeria so please can someone tell me why girls are killing themselves over this dude maybe I can start tripping too....lol 

1 comment:

  1. The way dating game works sometimes..when one popular celebrity dates someone, most people want to as well. I think Iyana thinks he's God's gift to women..hence the showing of his tummy in all his videos..personally I don't see anything special about this guy too..soon he will start leaving on women(their usual way).

    ReplyDelete