CUWypFV-Rv6TpQDgtTaGxa3sojs Welcome to Fashion Bee's Blog : Keyshia Cole Slams Beyonce Knowles’s New Song “Bow Down/I Been On,” Calls Her “Self-Righteous”

Monday, March 18, 2013

Keyshia Cole Slams Beyonce Knowles’s New Song “Bow Down/I Been On,” Calls Her “Self-Righteous”


There have been mixed reviews over Beyonce’s new song the new ebonics anthem, “Bow Down B*tches/I Been On”. You knew that Keyshia Cole would have something to say about it. Just as she did Michelle Williams performance at the SuperBowl this year.
“Can’t stand when people all self righteous when it’s convenient it makes them look good. LMAO! But can still talk sh*t when convenient 2 FOH.”
Cole, 31, was apparently not impressed, however. The R&B singer added more than just her two cents on the social networking site.
“First ‘Women need to Stick together’ now b*tches better Bow. Smh. But it’s all G! Chicks stay shooting the sh*t. But when I speak my mind its a prob #Well #StayMad”

No comments:

Post a Comment