CUWypFV-Rv6TpQDgtTaGxa3sojs Welcome to Fashion Bee's Blog : Nollywood Actress - Halima Abubakar had this stupid thing to say "The Men I date don't Look at other Women"

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Nollywood Actress - Halima Abubakar had this stupid thing to say "The Men I date don't Look at other Women"

'The men I date don't look at other women when they are with me' - Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar

"The kind of men I have dated (they are not many though) don’t have eyes for other
women when they are with me. If you are in a relationship with me, you are really in a relationship with me. There will be nothing like another girl by the side. I have never been in such situation." - Punch

Ok, Halima you are a stupid girl I thought you had sense.....the only person that knows where her husband is, is only a widow....SMDH nativity dey worry this girl...in btw you need to fire your hair stylist or hire one if you don't have one.


1 comment: