CUWypFV-Rv6TpQDgtTaGxa3sojs Welcome to Fashion Bee's Blog : “I Wanted To Be a Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu

Saturday, September 21, 2013

“I Wanted To Be a Reverend Sister Before BBA” – Beverly Osu

Beverly Osu who represented Nigeria and became one of the
most talked-about housemate has now revealed that being
controversial has never been her goal., Big Brother Africa 2013
finalist
In a recent interview on Abuja, she talks about life before the
house and what her future plans her.
Life before Big Brother:
Before Big Brother, I was into entertainment. Big Brother Africa
was just a platform for me to do what I wanted to do. Before
now, I wanted to be an actress, I wanted to be a reverend sister,
but things did not just work out the way I planned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment